Thursday, November 6, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

We had our first ultrasound today and found out we are having a girl. We are very very excited. I know it has been a while since I have updated this thing so I hope there are a few people that still check this. I appologize for the lack of updating, for those of you who don't know my first few months of pregancy were not pleasant. I was so so so very sick and threw up at least 4 times a day until I was admitted for dehydration and got and IV. I then got put on some strong medication to take care of it. I am doing much better know and am looking forward to the rest of pregancy hopefully feeling well.
If you look at the ultrasound pics, the top one is the face and arm, the second one is a profile of the face and the last is a foot. We had a hard time seeing the facial features because she was all curled up with her face at her knees. It was amaizing to see her though, her heart beating and her moving all around. We can't wait until March 25th!!

No comments: